The Associate Product Manager will work within the Product Management Team, and be responsible for specific product lines. Responsibilities include product line performance, product improvement and development, sales and product support, marketing, strategy and competitive analysis. This position will be working closely with Engineering, Sales and Medical Professionals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating product concepts and determining viability
- Lead and drive product development cycle, including financial analysis, product validation, launch plan and market strategy.
- Launch new product lines by coordinating engineering, manufacturing, and distribution schedules
- Monitor new product performance by tracking sales, reporting performance and profit to management
- Manage troubleshooting and product difficulties to determine ongoing product problems, etc.
- Collect product feedback from surgeons and sales reps
- Attend trade shows and periodically work with field sales team
- Design trays and caddies for surgical systems
- Create and present training curriculum
- Bachelor’s Degree required – strong consideration given to Life Sciences or Engineering (i.e. Biomedical Engineering)
- Medical device sales experience or has worked at a medical device company
- Must demonstrate an understanding of human anatomy and physiology
- Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent Business acumen
- Critical analysis and problem solving
- Proven track record of team and project leadership & the ability to think strategically
This position works in an office environment. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit.
Works in an office environment sitting for long periods of time. Some travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- medical device/medical device sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
To learn more about TriMed visit: https://trimedortho.com/about-trimed/