Website TriMed Ortho, Inc.
The Sales Trainer will design and deliver learning programs for our new and existing Sales teams. Maximizes sales managers effectiveness by systematically assessing training needs and developing appropriate solutions. Designing quality training programs within budget limitations. Continuous evaluation of program effectiveness to provide quality training.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivers innovative training plan that prepares Associate Regional Sales Managers, Regional Sales Managers, and the larger Commercial organization for long-term success in the marketplace
- Delivers world-class training for new hires and tenured representatives throughout the calendar year including Initial Sales Training, Regional Sales Meetings, Launch Meetings, and National Meetings
- Partners with Marketing, IT, Quality Assurance, Operations, and Sales leadership as a performance consultant to determine training needs
- Develops training programs that are based on the quantitative and qualitative marketplace, customer, and employee insights
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Biomedical Sales Trainer
- Strong facilitation skills and understanding of adult learning principles to engage adult learners
- Ability to organize end-to-end training
- Ability to translate clinical concepts with marketing messages to execute learning curricula
- Ability to provide clinical training or new products and indicates for treatment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Working conditions will vary and will be required to stand, walk and sit.
- This position will be required to travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 – $150,000.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Biomedical sales training: 2 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit trimedortho.com.